Frequently Asked Questions
How do I obtain/get/request an account on this server?
Send an email to
- Your choice of account type
- Your desired username
- Purpose of the account (please rank from the highest  to lowest priority)
Which payment methods do you accept?
Currently, we only accept payment and/or subscription via Paypal.
- Is there any control panel available?
No, we do not provide any control panel to manage your account and/or files.
You should be able to manage your account and/or files using Linux command lines through SSH/SFTP
client interface or FTP client if you can only access the server via FTP.
- Do you provide any support?
Yes, you are encouraged to ask any questions/queries that you may have or anything
that you are not sure about. You can send an email to the same email address
that you sent a request for an account to.
- I do not know anything about Linux, would you help me?
Yes, however, we also expect you to do your own research first before you ask for help.
In fact, it is not compulsory to know Linux to host your website, since you should
be able to manage your files through your SFTP client interface, which can be done through GUI.
- I only want to run an IRC client and/or Eggdrop, can I get an account?
Short answer: NO.
Long answer: the main purpose of this hosting is to provide JSP/Servlet hosting, not shell/IRC hosting.
- Can I obtain a free/trial account?
Yes, simply send an email to the email address above with your hosting requirements.
The validity of trial account may last for 1 to 2 weeks
depending on hosting requirements.
- Is there money back guarantee?
Yes, you are allowed to terminate your account at anytime during
the first month of your term if you are not satisfied with the service.
This does not apply to donation based account.